It has been a rough few weeks since the diagnosis of sleep apnea and the subsequent aquiring of a CPAP machine. I have spent the past few weeks trying to find the CPAP mask that fits the best and is the most comfortable for a good nights sleep.
I've tried mask
after mask...
after mask...
after mask...
During the process, I have only gotten about 3-5 hours of sleep per night for the past 3 weeks. It's been brutal, but hopefully it's coming to an end. Last night I actually broke down and took a sleeping pill. It's the first time in 3 weeks that I've actually slept through the night. It was wonderful. I woke up around 7:00am, but since it's now my vacation time, I rolled over and went back to sleep until 10:00am. I've actually had energy to function today!
On a much happier note, I got to see my good friends Leslie and Joe Nielsen and their kids today. I haven't seen them for quite a while since they moved to Rangley, CO. It's funny... but Les was so big on kids being respectful of adults that I became "Aunt Deedee" to her kids from the time they were born. It was funny to hear her call me Aunt Deedee again even though we are not related at all. I'm so glad I got to see them before I took off for vacation to Michigan.
I'm so excited to see my family in Michigan.
The last time I saw the whole family was in November when they were here for Thanksgiving. I have since seen both Andrew (in Vegas for work) and Sarah (in SLC for her neices wedding), but haven't seen the kids. I'm lucky that I get to see Todd's kids more often. I love my kids! Can't wait to spend time with the "Michigan Lovells" as Sarah would call them.
Vacation, Here I Come!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment