Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bizzle (as CL would say) from this week:

Went to Arkansas this week. Loved the HOT PINK SUN as it was setting. Too bad my camera battery was dead. I would loved to have had a picture of that. It was like a big pink ball floating in the middle of the sky.

I really want to learn how to fly a helicopter and become a life-flight helicopter driver!!! Really!

Got together with my cousins Jeff Jagard and Kerri Hacking and their families for Daniel's (Jagard) baptism. It is so fun to get together with family. We laughed and talked for hours. Jeff has a knack for making any story sound hilarious. I don't know how he does it, but he could make a rotting potato sound like the most interesting thing you had ever heard of. Can't wait until Thanksgiving when we can add Todd and Andrew's families to the mix.

Here's my new goal for slimming down. I have decided that I want to be 70 pounds lighter by April. When I reach my goal, I'm going to go HANG GLIDING. I'm going to see how many people I can get to set some kind of goal for themselves to accomplish by April, and then all go hang gliding together.

I also plan to start a community ed class in September. I'm debating between pottery and drawing.

I think I'm ready to start living life, and not just watching it pass me by!!!

No comments: